How it Works
Our monthly membership fees provide unlimited access to a primary care provider through in-person scheduled appointments, walk in/urgent care appointments and telehealth consultations.
- No deductibles, premiums or additional co-pays
- Same day or next-day appointments
- Accessible, affordable healthcare improving quality of life
- Preventative, proactive medical care reducing hospitalization and chronic complications
- Care coordinated with other services to help reduce or negotiate lower cost for cash paying patients, or find in network services
Individual Membership Fees
School/Sports Physicals - $20
One time enrollment fee of $75/person due at start of membership
- Under 18 years old - $25/month
- 19 - 49 years old - $75/month
- 50 - 64 years old - $100/month
- 65 and up - $125/month (We're looking to accept Medicare in the near future)
* Special offer, first month FREE for the remainder of 2019
Family Membership Fees
- 2 (one adult and one child, or 2 adults) - $110/month
- 3a (one adult two children) - $130/month
- 3b(two adults, one child) - $150/month
- 4+(two adults, and two or more children) $220/month
Business Membership Fees
For groups of 5 or more employees, contact us for options on how to reduce healthcare costs, yet continue to provide health care benefits to employees.
Memberships can be cancelled anytime, will be effective on the 1st day of the month after request to cancel is made
Additional fees for non-members for urgent care/walk in visits, routine physicals and wellness visits.
Additional fees may apply for special procedures
My Medical Location & Hours
Located across from Saint Michael Lutheran Church and School, behind the Fort Myers Prescription Shop, inside the B'Way Inc Start Up offices.